Effects of Growth, Relative Price and Preferences on Food and Nutrition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics in its journal Indian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007
Phone: 91-11-2766-6533/34/35, 2766-6703/04/05
Web page: http://www.ierdse.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalirajan, K. P. & Sankar, U., 2001. "Agriculture in India's economic reform program," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-399.
- Manoj Panda & A. Ganesh-Kumar, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Poverty and Food Security in India," Trade Working Papers 22410, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Radhakrishna R, 2009. "Food Consumption and Nutritional Status in India: Emerging Trends and Perspectives," Working Papers id:2210, eSocialSciences.
- Smith, Natalia & Garrett, James L. & Vardhan, Vishnu, 2008. "FOOD AND NUTRITION IN HYDERABAD. Current Knowledge and Priorities for Action in an Urban Setting," Analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad 6369, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ghosh, Nilabja & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb, 2006. "Looking for Answers to the Food Security Problem: India under Current Compulsions," Working Paper Series RP2006/123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dev, S. Mahendra & Ravi, C. & Viswanathan, Brinda & Gulati, Ashok & Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2004. "Economic liberalisation targeted programmes and household food security," MTID discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chand, Ramesh, 1999. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in India: Commodity Aspects," Working Papers 32688, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
- R. Radhakrishna, 2006. "Food consumption and nutritional status in India: Emerging trends and perspectives," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Manoj K. Panda & A. Ganesh Kumar, 2008. "Trade liberalization, poverty and food security in India abstract: This paper attempts to assess the impact of trade," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sharma, Vijay Paul & Jain, Dinesh, . "High-Value Agriculture in India: Past Trends and Future Prospects," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.