Incorporating zero and missing responses into CVM with open-ended bidding: willingness to pay for blue skies in Beijing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Environment and Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2010)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDEProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiran Krishnamurthy, Chandra & Kriström, Bengt, 2013. "Determinants of the price-premium for Green Energy: Evidence from an OECD cross-section," CERE Working Papers 2013:7, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics, revised 30 Jun 2014.
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua & Holst, Rainer, 2011. "Applying the payment card approach to estimate the WTP for green food in China," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? â Prospects for Trade and Growth 23, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Stefan Baumgaertner & Alexandra M. Klein & Denise Thiel & Klara Winkler, 2013. "Ramsey discounting of ecosystem services," Working Paper Series in Economics 281, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- repec:hhs:slucer:2014_007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Xiaohua & Gao, Zhifeng & Zeng, Yinchu, 2014. "Willingness to pay for the “Green Food” in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 80-87.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.