Integración cooperativa y TIC’s: presente y futuro
AbstractIn recent decades, the world economy has undergone a profound process of transformation which has speeded up since the mid-1990s because of the massive implementation of the Internet and the consequent facilitation of trade between agents and regions. The purpose of this paper is to analyse the current situation and prospects for the use of the Internet, especially e-mail, in the secondlevel cooperative sector in Spain. The research method used is based on an empirical study in which surveys were carried out amongst more than 37 per cent of Spanish second-level cooperatives.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 49 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Second-level cooperatives; information and communication technologies; e-mail; Internet.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Lucking-Reiley & Daniel F. Spulber, 2001.
"Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 55-68, Winter.
- David Lucking-Reiley & Daniel F. Spulber, 2000. "Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0016, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sarkar, Mitrabarun & Butler, Brian & Steinfield, Charles, 1998. "Cybermediaries in Electronic Marketspace: Toward Theory Building," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 215-221, March.
- Jonathan Coppel, 2000. "E-Commerce: Impacts and Policy Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 252, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Goldstein & David O’Connor, 2000. "E-Commerce for Development: Prospects and Policy Issues," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 164, OECD Publishing.
- Enrique Bernal Jurado & Juan Carlos Rodríguez Cohard, 2003. "Las regiones Objetivo 1 españolas en la sociedad de la información: el comercio electrónico como elemento de desarrollo," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 107-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.