NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives
2003 Annual Meeting, October 29
Contact information of NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives:
Postal: 342 Waters Hall, Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Web page: http://www.agecon.k-state.edu/accc/ncr194
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ncerth
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 31805 The Future Viability of the Federated Structure
by Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Howard, Elizabeth & Gould, Brian W. & Cropp, Robert A.
- 31804 Long-term Financing in US and European Agricultural Co-operatives: Emerging Methods for Ameliorating Investment Constraints
by Iliopoulos, Constantine
- 31803 Ten Conversations about Identity Preservation: Implications for Cooperatives
by Goldsmith, Peter D. & Bender, Karen
- 31802 Current Law & Economics Debates: Tools for Assessing Fundamental Cooperative Changes?
by Baarda, James R.
- 31801 A Neo-Institutional Assessment of Cooperative Evolution: Comparing the Australian Wheat Board and the Fonterra Dairy Group
by Trechter, David D. & McGregor, Murray J. & Murray-Prior, Roy B.
- 31800 What Gives Cooperatives a Bad Name?
by Anderson, Bruce L. & Henehan, Brian M.
- 31799 The Emergence of Non-Traditional Cooperative Structures: Public and Private Policy Issues
by Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Cook, Michael L.