Outsourcing – Is It A Solution For The State?
AbstractIn terms of scientific research, we consider the need for an attempt to address both scientific and practical efficiency of the state apparatus. The issue of outsourcing seems to be most common in the field of microeconomics, because private firms are willing to maximize profits. On the other hand, the state seeks to minimize social risks in the first place, even though these often lead to improper functioning of the device. Fight for survival in an economic reality located in a changing requires constant adaptation to all those who live this reality. So far only those interested keeping pace with new demands remain in the market On the other hand, macroeconomic policy makers continue to show interest in minimizing "social" costs however would maximize these government spending. The paper will track how outsourcing would ensure a recovery in the national economy, use resources economically, efficiently could lead to a recovery of national economy, to a maximum income and expenses to minimize In other words the economic growth - the desire of any macroeconomic policy decider.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics in its journal Constatin Brancusi University of Targu Jiu Annals - Economy Series.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): (March)
outsourcing; public services; state; educing government expense;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2009.
"Outsourcing, unemployment and welfare policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 168-176, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," Working Papers 0720, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2008. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-41, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quélin, Bertrand & Duhamel, François, 2003. "Bringing Together Strategic Outsourcing and Corporate Strategy:: Outsourcing Motives and Risks," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 647-661, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.