Regional Labour Market Matching Functions and Efficiency Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEIS in its journal Labour.
Volume (Year): 17 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Columbia, 2 00133 Roma
Phone: 0039 06 2040234
Fax: 0039 06 2020687
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1121-7081
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen, 2005. "Labour market status of job seekers in regional matching processes," ERSA conference papers ersa05p499, European Regional Science Association.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2006.
"Labour-Market Reforms and the Beveridge Curve. Some Macro Evidence for Italy,"
CSEF Working Papers
168, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2006. "Labour-Market Reforms and the Beveridge Curve: Some Macro Evidence for Italy," Working Papers 436, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000.
"Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001. "Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Heidi Soininen, 2007. "Finnish Evidence of Changes in Labor Market Matching," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 57-71, Spring.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen, 2009. "Matching in local labor markets: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina, 2012.
"Benchmarking regions: Estimating the counterfactual distribution of labor market outcomes,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina, 2012. "Benchmarking Regions: Estimating the Counterfactual Distribution of Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2005.
"Regional Dependencies in Job Creation: An Efficiency Analysis for Western Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rene Fahr & Uwe Sunde, 2006. "Regional dependencies in job creation: an efficiency analysis for Western Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1193-1206.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Aki Kangasharju & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2006.
"Regional Matching Frictions and Aggregate Unemployment,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p416, European Regional Science Association.
- Aki Kangasharju & Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2006. "Regional Matching Frictions and Aggregate Unemployment," Discussion Papers 383, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Anis Bou Abid & Imed Drine, 2010.
"Efficiency Frontier and Matching Process on the Labour Market: Evidence from Tunisia,"
Working Paper Series
wp2010-123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abid, Anis Bou & Drine, Imed, 2011. "Efficiency frontier and matching process on the labour market: Evidence from Tunisia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1131-1139, May.
- Drine, Imed & Bou Abid, Anis, 2010. "Efficiency frontier and matching process on the labor market: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 21994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhold Kosfeld, 2007. "Regional Spillovers and Spatial Heterogeneity in Matching Workers and Employers in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 227(3), pages 236-253, June.
- Carlo Altavilla & Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2013.
"Asymmetric Effects of National-based Active Labour Market Policies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1482-1506, October.
- Carlo Altavilla & Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2011. "Asymmetric Effects of National-based Active Labour Market Policies," CSEF Working Papers 293, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aki Kangasharju & Jaakko Pehkonen & Sari Pekkala, 2003. "Matching in thin labour markets: panel data evidence from Finland, 1991-2002," ERSA conference papers ersa03p208, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.