Testing for programme effects in a regression discontinuity design with imperfect compliance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society).
Volume (Year): 165 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssa
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Frölich, 2007.
"Regression discontinuity design with covariates,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007
2007-32, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Markus Frölich, 2007. "Regression discontinuity design with covariates," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frölich, Markus, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Design with Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 3024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Migration and work: the cohesive role of vocational training policies," CERIS Working Paper 201316, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "The effectiveness of vocational training policies: methods for an impact evaluation," CERIS Working Paper 201314, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2010.
"Regression Discontinuity Designs in Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 281-355, June.
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2009. "Regression Discontinuity Designs In Economics," Working Papers 1118, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2009. "Regression Discontinuity Designs in Economics," NBER Working Papers 14723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2005.
"Evaluating anti-poverty programs,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3625, The World Bank.
- Juan Carlos Calcagno & Bridget Terry Long, 2008. "The Impact of Postsecondary Remediation Using a Regression Discontinuity Approach: Addressing Endogenous Sorting and Noncompliance," NBER Working Papers 14194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Hainmueller & Holger Lutz Kern, 2005. "Incumbency Effects in German and British Elections: A Quasi- Experimental Approach," Public Economics 0505009, EconWPA.
- Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Una valutazione di impatto delle politiche formative regionali: il caso piemontese," CERIS Working Paper 201315, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Erich Battistin & Enrico Rettore, 2003.
"Another look at the regression discontinuity design,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP01/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Battistin, Erich & Enrico Rettore, 2003. "Another look at the Regression Discontinuity Design," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 18, Royal Economic Society.
- Battistin, Erich & Rettore, Enrico, 2008. "Ineligibles and eligible non-participants as a double comparison group in regression-discontinuity designs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 715-730, February.
- Yixiao Sun, 2005. "Adaptive Estimation of the Regression Discontinuity Model," Econometrics 0506003, EconWPA.
- Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Migration and work: the cohesive role of vocational training policies," ERSA conference papers ersa13p582, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.