Agricultural and Economy-Wide Effects of European Enlargement: Modelling the Common Agricultural Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2007.
"Assessing Market Access: Do Developing Countries Really Get a Preferential Treatment?,"
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers
esdp07036, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Assessing Market Access: Do Developing Countries Really Get a Preferential Treatment?," Working Papers 18870, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Johansson, Dag & Andersson, Hans, 2004. "The Horse Sector: Does It Matter For Agriculture?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19999, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kerkela, Leena & Lehtonen, Heikki, 2008. "Modelling the impacts of multilateral agricultural trade liberalization on the EU," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44334, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Catherine Costa & Michelle Osborne & Xiao-guang Zhang & Pierre Boulanger & Patrick Jomini, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," Staff Working Papers 0903, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2006. "The Doha Development Agenda: Mixed Prospects for Developing Countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp157, IIIS.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2005.
"Alternative Market Access Scenarios in the Agricultural Trade Negotiations of the Doha Round,"
18878, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2005. "Alternative Market Access Scenarios in the Agriculture Trade Negotiations of the Doha Round," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(2).
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Piero Conforti & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Restrictiveness of Bilateral Trade Policies: A Comparison between Developed and Developing Countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 207-224, July.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Finizia, A. & Henke, Roberto & Manfredi, G. & Merciai, S., 2008. "The impact of the reform of the milk quota regime on the Italian dairy sector," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.