Bayesian Methodology for Imposing Inequality Constraints on a Linear Expenditure System with Demographic Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Australian Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 36 (1997)
Issue (Month): 69 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2008.
"Consumer preferences and demand systems,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200801, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Chua, C.L. & Griffiths, W.E. & O'Donnell, C.J., 2001.
"Bayesian Model Averaging in Consumer Demand Systems with Inequality Constraints,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
806, The University of Melbourne.
- C. L Chua & W. E. Griffiths & C. J O'Donnell, 2001. "Bayesian Model Averaging in Consumer Demand Systems with Inequality Constraints," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(3), pages 269-291, November.
- William E. Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005.
"Averaging Income Distributions,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 347-367, October.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2006. "Bayesian Assessment of Lorenz and Stochastic Dominance in Income Distributions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 960, The University of Melbourne.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 2000. "Flexible Distributed Lags," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123623, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- W.E. Griffiths & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2004. "Gibbs Samplers for a Set of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 912, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.