Financial Regulation in a System Context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 39 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (Fall) ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; regulation; financial regulation; liquidity; liabilities;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008.
"Liquidity and leverage,"
328, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2010. "Liquidity, Bank Runs, and Bailouts: Spillover Effects During the Northern Rock Episode," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Vincent Reinhart & Brian Sack, 2000. "The Economic Consequences of Disappearing Government Debt," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 163-220.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2010. "The immoderate world economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 603-614, June.
- Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2012.
"Liaisons dangereuses: Increasing connectivity, risk sharing, and systemic risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1121-1141.
- Stefano Battiston & Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2009. "Liaisons Dangereuses: Increasing Connectivity, Risk Sharing, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 15611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winkler, Roland C. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2011.
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48734, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester & Winkler, Roland, 2014. "Exit strategies," SAFE Working Paper Series 50, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia & Roland Winkler, 2011. "Exit Strategies," Kiel Working Papers 1676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roland Winkler & Ignazio Angeloni, 2011. "Exit Strategies," 2011 Meeting Papers 241, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester & Winkler, Roland C., 2010. "Exit strategies," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2011.
"Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Marsili, Matteo, 2012. "Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1088-1100.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2009.
"Lenders of Last Resort in a Globalized World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012.
"Adapting Macroprudential Policies to Global Liquidity Conditions,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(2), pages 33-65, August.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Adapting Macropudential Policies to Global Liquidity Conditions," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 671, Central Bank of Chile.
- Liu, Xuewen & Mello, Antonio S., 2011. "The fragile capital structure of hedge funds and the limits to arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 491-506.
- Maria del Pilar Castillo & Giácomo Balbinotto, 2012. "Las FARC y los costos del secuestro," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(27), pages 147-164, July-Dece.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2011.
"Regulating Asset Price Risk,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
11.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Philippe BACCHETTA & Cedric TILLE & Eric VAN WINCOOP, . "Regulating Asset Price Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-04, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Philippe Bacchetta, Cédric Tille, Eric van Wincoop, 2011. "Regulating Asset Price Risk," IHEID Working Papers 02-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Andrew G. Haldane & Vasileios Madouros, 2012. "El perro y el frisbee," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(27), pages 13-56, July-Dece.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-324.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Juan Solé, 2011. "Cross-border financial surveillance: a network perspective," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 182-205, August.
- Vallascas, Francesco & Keasey, Kevin, 2012. "Bank resilience to systemic shocks and the stability of banking systems: Small is beautiful," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1745-1776.
- Angelini, Elisabetta Croci & Farina, Francesco, 2012. "Current account imbalances and systemic risk within a monetary union," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 647-656.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.