Changing the Rules: Economic Consequences of the Thatcher Regime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 14 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard C. Marston, 1989. "Exchange Rate Policy Reconsidered," NBER Working Papers 2310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987.
"Short-Term and Long-Term Interest Rates in a Monetary Model of a Small Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
1716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1986. "Short-term and long-term interest rates in a monetary model of a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 291-311, May.
- Richard C. Marston, 1989. "A Reevaluation of Exchange Rate Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(s1), pages 45-51, February.
- Bean, Charles R & Symons, James, 1989.
"Ten Years of Mrs. T,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James A. Wilcox, 1985. "Short-Term Movements of Long-Term Real Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.K. Indexed Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 1543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Pirttila, Jukka, 2007.
"Reforms and confidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 534-550, September.
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2003. "An Empirical Test of the Dutch Disease Hypothesis using a Gravity Model of Trade," International Trade 0305001, EconWPA.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984.
"Measuring Aspects of Fiscal and Financial Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2001.
"Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices, and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using U.K. Panel Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 648-662, June.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1996. "Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 312., Boston College Department of Economics.
- William H. Branson & Arminio Fraga & Robert A. Johnson, 1985. "Expected fiscal policy and the recession of 1982," International Finance Discussion Papers 272, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul Grauwe, 1990. "The cost of disinflation and the European Monetary System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 147-173, June.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009.
"The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector,"
16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010. "The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Bruno Chiarini & Massimo Giannini, 2000. "A Model Of Union Behaviour And Benefits Under Uncertainty - Did Thatcher'S Benefits Policy Increase Employment And Reduce Union Power?," Working Papers 5_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, 1996. "Sources of Business Cycles in Energy Producing Economies – The case of Norway and United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 179, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.