Nonparametric Transition-Based Tests for Jump Diffusions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 104 (2009)
Issue (Month): 487 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2011.
"Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 304-324, April.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models," Post-Print peer-00796745, HAL.
- Norman R. Swanson & Valentina Corradi, 2011. "Predictive Density Construction and Accuracy Testing with Multiple Possibly Misspecified Diffusion Models," Departmental Working Papers 201112, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2009. "Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models," Working Papers 09-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Song, Zhaogang, 2011. "A martingale approach for testing diffusion models based on infinitesimal operator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 189-212, June.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2011.
"Semi-nonparametric estimation and misspecification testing of diffusion models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 382-403, October.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-43, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," Discussion Papers 10-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chen, Bin & Hong, Yongmiao, 2011. "Generalized spectral testing for multivariate continuous-time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 268-293, October.
- Yin Liao & John Stachurski, 2011. "Parametric Conditional Monte Carlo Density Estimation," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-562, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chen, Bin & Song, Zhaogang, 2013. "Testing whether the underlying continuous-time process follows a diffusion: An infinitesimal operator-based approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 83-107.
- Monsalve-Cobis, Abelardo & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Febrero-Bande, Manuel, 2011. "Goodness-of-fit test for interest rate models: An approach based on empirical processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3073-3092, December.
- Chen, Songxi & Peng, Liang & Yu, Cindy, 2013. "Parameter Estimation and Model Testing for Markov Processes via Conditional Characteristic Functions," MPRA Paper 46273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.