Nonparametric Transition-Based Tests for Jump Diffusions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 104 (2009)
Issue (Month): 487 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Hall & Rodney C. L. Wolff & Qiwei Yao, 1999. "Methods for estimating a conditional distribution function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jianqing Fan, 2004. "Generalised likelihood ratio tests for spectral density," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 195-209, March.
- Li, Fuchun & Tkacz, Greg, 2006. "A consistent bootstrap test for conditional density functions with time-series data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 863-886, August.
- Vidar Hjellvik & Qiwei Yao & Dag Tjostheim, 1998. "Linearity testing using local polynominal approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yongmiao Hong, 2005. "Nonparametric Specification Testing for Continuous-Time Models with Applications to Term Structure of Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 37-84.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 1996.
"Testing Continuous-Time Models of the Spot Interest Rate,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 385-426.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 1995. "Testing Continuous-Time Models of the Spot Interest Rate," NBER Working Papers 5346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Thompson, 2008. "Identifying Term Structure Volatility from the LIBOR-Swap Curve," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 819-854, April.
- Filippo Altissimo & Antonio Mele, 2009. "Simulated Non-Parametric Estimation of Dynamic Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 413-450.
- Peter Hall & Jeff Racine & Qi Li, 2004. "Cross-Validation and the Estimation of Conditional Probability Densities," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1015-1026, December.
- Corradi, Valentina & Distaso, Walter & Fernandes, Marcelo, 2012. "International market links and volatility transmission," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 117-141.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2011.
"Semi-nonparametric estimation and misspecification testing of diffusion models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 382-403, October.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," Discussion Papers 10-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-43, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Monsalve-Cobis, Abelardo & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Febrero-Bande, Manuel, 2011. "Goodness-of-fit test for interest rate models: An approach based on empirical processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3073-3092, December.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2011.
"Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models,"
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2011. "Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 304-324, April.
- Norman R. Swanson & Valentina Corradi, 2011. "Predictive Density Construction and Accuracy Testing with Multiple Possibly Misspecified Diffusion Models," Departmental Working Papers 201112, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models," Post-Print hal-00796745, HAL.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2009. "Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models," Working Papers 09-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "Rejoinder on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 442-447, September.
- Chen, Bin & Hong, Yongmiao, 2011. "Generalized spectral testing for multivariate continuous-time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 268-293, October.
- Chen, Songxi & Peng, Liang & Yu, Cindy, 2013. "Parameter Estimation and Model Testing for Markov Processes via Conditional Characteristic Functions," MPRA Paper 46273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin Liao & John Stachurski, 2011. "Parametric Conditional Monte Carlo Density Estimation," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-562, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chen, Bin & Hong, Yongmiao, 2014. "A unified approach to validating univariate and multivariate conditional distribution models in time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 22-44.
- repec:wyi:journl:002142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Zhaogang, 2011. "A martingale approach for testing diffusion models based on infinitesimal operator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 189-212, June.
- Song, Zhaogang & Xiu, Dacheng, 2014. "A Tale of Two Option Markets: Pricing Kernels and Volatility Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:wyi:journl:002117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Bin & Song, Zhaogang, 2013. "Testing whether the underlying continuous-time process follows a diffusion: An infinitesimal operator-based approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 83-107.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.