Establishing Priorities Among Multiple Management Goals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 08 (1976)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Berbel & Julio Gallego & Horacio Sagues, 1991. "Marketing goals vs. business profitability: An interactive multiple criteria decision-making approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 537-549.
- Francisco J. André & Inés Herrero & Laura Riesgo, 2007. "Using a modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives. An application to agricultural economics," Working Papers 07.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. André & Inés Herrero & Laura Riesgo, 2004. "Using DEA to estimate the importance of objectives for decision makers," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/50, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2007. "The Role of Goal Structure in Enterprise Selection in U.S. Agriculture," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34965, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura, 2003. "An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 569-585, December.
- Rosato, Paolo & Stellin, Giuseppe, 1995. "MULTI CRITERIA ANALYSIS IN FARM MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY REFORM: AN APPLICATION OF MULTI-OBJECTIVE INTEGER LINEAR PROGRAMMING; Proceedings of the 4th Minnesota Padova Confer," Working Papers 14414, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura & Arriaza Balmon, Manuel, 2002. "Agricultural Risk Aversion Revisited: A Multicriteria Decision-Making Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24827, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura, 2010. "A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 371-382, October.
- Patrick, George F., 1978. "Some Impacts Of Inflation On Farm Firm Growth," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Yolanda Martínez Martínez, 2004. "Multicriteria Modelling of Irrigation Water Market at Basin Level," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/26, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Francisco J. André & Laura Riesgo, 2006. "A Duality Procedure to Elicit Nonlinear Multiattribute Utility Functions," Working Papers 06.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.