Why Personal Ties Cannot Be Bought
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandra Casella & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2005.
"Information channels in labor markets: On the resilience of referral hiring,"
0506-05, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Casella, Alessandra & Hanaki, Nobuyuki, 2008. "Information channels in labor markets: On the resilience of referral hiring," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 492-513, June.
- Casella, Alessandra & Hanaki, Nobuyuki, 2005. "Information Channels in Labour Markets. On the Resilience of Referral Hiring," CEPR Discussion Papers 4969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2005. "Information Channels in Labor Markets. On the Resilience of Referral Hiring," Working Papers 2005.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Montgomery, James D, 1991. "Social Networks and Labor-Market Outcomes: Toward an Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1407-18, December.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-48, June.
- Frank, Joshua M. & Carlisle-Frank, Pamela, 2009. "The role of relationships in labor markets for the popular arts and its impact on product quality," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 384-390, March.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2013. "Networks and youth labor market entry," Working Paper Series 2013:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2013. "Social networks, employee selection and labor market outcomes," Working Paper Series 2013:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.