Fieldwork, Economic Theory, and Research on Institutions in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 93 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Townsend, Robert M, 1995. "Financial Systems in Northern Thai Villages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1011-46, November.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2006.
"Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 869-902, October.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 3341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pender, John L., 1996. "Discount rates and credit markets: Theory and evidence from rural india," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 257-296, August.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2012. "How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle rickshaw rental market," MPRA Paper 37424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Negri, Mariano & Porto, Guido G., 2008.
"Burley tobacco clubs in Malawi : nonmarket institutions for exports,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4561, The World Bank.
- Negri, Mariano & Porto, Guido, 2007. "Burley Tobacco Clubs in Malawi: Nonmarket Institutions for Exports," MPRA Paper 6210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berman, Matthew & Kofinas, Gary, 2004. "Hunting for models: grounded and rational choice approaches to analyzing climate effects on subsistence hunting in an Arctic community," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 31-46, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.