Does World Investment Demand Determine U.S. Exports?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 84 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boileau, Martin, 1999. "Trade in capital goods and the volatility of net exports and the terms of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 347-365, August.
- Engel, Charles & Wang, Jian, 2011.
"International trade in durable goods: Understanding volatility, cyclicality, and elasticities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Jian Wang & Charles Engel, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," 2008 Meeting Papers 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 13814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher, 2008.
"Trade adjustment and the composition of trade,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2622-2650, August.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "Trade Adjustment and the Composition of Trade," 2006 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "Trade adjustment and the composition of trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 859, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang, 2007. "International trade in durable goods: understanding volatility, cyclicality, and elastics," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 03, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Arize, A. C. & Shwiff, Steven S., 1998. "The appropriate exchange-rate variable in the money demand of 25 countries: an empirical investigation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-185, December.
- Giorgianni, Lorenzo & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 1997.
"Determinants of Korean Trade Flows and their Geographical Destination,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 1997. "Determinants of Korean Trade Flows and their Geographical Destination," IMF Working Papers 97/54, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.