Government, Trade, and Comparative Advantage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 82 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar, Sajid, 1998. "Government Size, Product Diversity and International Trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Findlay, R., 1995.
"Infrastructure, Human Capital and International Trade,"
1995_06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Findlay, 1995. "Infrastructure, Human Capital and International Trade," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 289-301, September.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2008.
"The resource curse revisited and revised: A tale of paradoxes and red herrings,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 248-264, May.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin H. Bulte, 2006. "The Resource Curse Revisited and Revised: A Tale of Paradoxes and Red Herrings," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/61, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Anwar, Sajid, 1998. "Size of the government, welfare and labour supply in the presence of variable returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 201-208.
- Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2007. "What Turns a Blessing into a Curse? The Political Economy of Natural Resource Wealth (Invited Lecture)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 351-377.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Provision of public infrastructure, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 142-156, January.
- Jie Zhang, 2013. "Infrastructure, Industrial Productivity and Regional Specialization in China," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-034, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2004. "When Does Natural Resource Abundance Lead to a Resource Curse?," Discussion Papers 24137, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Sajid Anwar, 1997. "Public consumer goods, output-generated variable returns, and labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 201-215, June.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2001. "Government spending on public infrastructure, prices, production and international trade," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-31.
- Mavrotas, George & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2005. "The Poverty Macroeconomic Policy Nexus: Some Short-run Analytics," Working Paper Series RP2005/75, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard H. Clarida, 1993. "International Capital Mobility, Public Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.