Government Size, Product Diversity and International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "Increasing returns, imperfect markets, and trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 325-365 Elsevier.
- Makoto Tawada & Kenzo Abe, 1984. "Production Possibilities and International Trade with a Public Intermediate Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 232-48, May.
- Clarida, Richard H & Findlay, Ronald, 1992. "Government, Trade, and Comparative Advantage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 122-27, May.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Kenzo Abe, 1990. "A Public Input as a Determinant of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 400-407, May.
- Ishizawa, Suezo, 1988. "Increasing Returns, Public Inputs, and International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 794-95, September.
- Michael Devereux, 1988. "Non-traded Goods and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 265-78, May.
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L. & Rivera-Batiz, Luis A., 1990. "The effects of direct foreign investment in the presence of increasing returns due to specialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 287-307, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.