Money and Credit in the Monetary Transmission Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luz Adriana FlÃ³rez & Carlos Esteban Posada & JosÃ© Fernando Escobar, 2004.
"El CrÃ©dito Y Sus Factores Determinantes: El Caso Colombiano (1990-2004),"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002482, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Luz Adriana FlÃ³rez & Carlos Esteban Posda & JosÃ© Fernando Escobar, . "El crÃ©dito y sus factores determinantes: el caso colombiano (1990 -2004)," Borradores de Economia 311, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "On the Origins of "A Monetary History"," NBER Working Papers 12666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernando Vargas H., 1995. "La RelaciÃ³n Entre El CrÃ©dito Y La InflaciÃ³n," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003076, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Luz Adriana FlÃ³rez & Carlos Esteban Posada & JosÃ© Fernando Escobar, 2005. "CrÃ©dito Y DepÃ³sitos Bancarios En Colombia (1990-2004): Una RelaciÃ³n De Largo Plazo," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÃTICA ECONÃ“MICA, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA - ESPE, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA - ESPE.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1999. "A Second Look at Credit Crunch: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1999-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2009. "Regional Inflation in China," MPRA Paper 24722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phil Bodman, . "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in Australia?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0406, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1994. "Dealing with bad debt: Lessons from Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 642, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zulverdi, Doddy & Gunadi, Iman & Pramono, Bambang, 2007. "Bank portfolio model and monetary policy in Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 158-174, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.