Organizational Structure and Productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 76 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambsdorff, Johann & Schinke, Michael, 2002. "Non-benevolent central banks," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 16, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Bornarel, 2008. "Relations de confiance et renforcement du contrôle," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(1), pages 71-104, March.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Antit, Inès, 2008. "Vers la constitution de la confiance optimale : réconcilier l'économique et le social," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3271, Paris Dauphine University.
- Richard L. Carson, 2009. "On Rent Seeking and Inclusiveness," Carleton Economic Papers 09-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2013.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Mendez & Nadine Richez-Battesti, 1999. "Confiance ou intérêt dans les métiers de l'argent : réflexions à partir d'une banque mutualiste," Post-Print halshs-00007349, HAL.
- Hardes, Heinz-Dieter, 1989. "Zur Bedeutung längerfristiger Arbeitsbeziehungen und betriebsinterner Teilarbeitsmärkte : vertragstheoretische Überlegungen und arbeitsmarktpolitische Implikationen," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 22(4), pages 540-552.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2010. "Shutdown Contests in Multi-Plant Firms and Governmental Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 4852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.