The Stochastic Structure of the Velocity of Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynne EVANS & Anamaria NICOLAE, 2008. "The Output Effect Of Stopping Inflation When Velocity Is Time Varying," Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(1), pages 231-253, July.
- Basu, Parantap & Dua, Pami, 1996. "The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 463-478.
- Chong, Yock Y & Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Evaluation of Linear Macro-Economic Models," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 671-90, August.
- Campos, Julia & Ericsson, Neil R. & Hendry, David F., 1990.
"An analogue model of phase-averaging procedures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 275-292, March.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan, 1998.
"Fractional Monetary Dynamics,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
321., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1987. "The Stochastic Properties of Velocity: A New Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 2255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Hoffman & Robert H. Rasche, 1989. "The Demand For Money in the U.S. During the Great Depression: Estimates and Comparison with the Post War Experience," NBER Working Papers 3217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.