The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garcia, Gillian & Pak, Simon, 1979. "Some Clues in the Case of the Missing Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 330-34, May.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1984.
"Money and Interest in Cash-In-Advance Economy,"
628, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Friedman, Benjamin M & Kuttner, Kenneth N, 1992. "Money, Income, Prices, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 472-92, June.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1994. "Money and Growth: An Alternative Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Finn, Mary G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1990.
"Intertemporal asset-pricing relationships in barter and monetary economies An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 431-451, June.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1988. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8805, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1989. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," RCER Working Papers 208, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Hodrick & Narayana Kocherlakota & Deborah Lucas, 1989.
"The Variability of Velocity in Cash-In-Advance Models,"
NBER Working Papers
2891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Kocherlakota, Narayana R & Lucas, Deborah, 1991. "The Variability of Velocity in Cash-in-Advance Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 358-84, April.
- Ogaki, Masao, 1992.
"Engel's Law and Cointegration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 1027-46, October.
- Hamilton, James D., 1989. "The long-run behavior of the velocity of circulation : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 335-344, March.
- Gould, John P & Nelson, Charles R, 1974. "The Stochastic Structure of the Velocity of Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 405-18, June.
- Lynne Evans & Anamaria Nicolae, 2007. "Return The Output Effect of Stopping Inflation when Velocity is Time Varying," Working Papers 2007_06, Durham University Business School.
- Lynne EVANS & Anamaria NICOLAE, 2008. "The Output Effect Of Stopping Inflation When Velocity Is Time Varying," Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(1), pages 231-253, July.
- Lynne Evans & Anamaria Nicolae, 2008. "The Output Effect Of Stopping Inflation When Velocity Is Time Varying," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 3(2), pages 60-77, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.