September 2022, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 5-12 The Impact of Corporate Governance and Audit Quality on the Investment Decision
by Shazly Mo’men A. & AbdElAlim Khaled & Mortaky Abanob Nashat & Sayed Mohamed Nasser
- 13-17 Can Private Public Partnership Pullout Lebanon Out of Its Worst Economic Crisis?
by Nsouli Zaher F.
- 18-25 Does the efficiency of working capital management and environmental, social, and governance performance affect a firm’s value? Evidence from the United States
by Habib Ahmed Mohamed
- 26-39 A Defense on Accounting Discretion: An Empirical Inquiry based on Users’ Awareness
by Alharbi Macc Afaf M. & Al-Adeem Khalid Rasheed
- 40-48 Correlation between Cost of Capital, Book Values and Shares Prices: Evidence from Qatar Stock Exchange
by Tahat Ibrahim
- 49-63 The Impact of Stockmarket Development on Economic Growth in Singapore. Econometric Study Based on an Autoregressive Distribution Lag (Ardl) Model Covering the Period From 1990 to 2020
by Bekhti Djamila & Bakbak Leila Ismahane & Bouchetara Mehdi
- 64-70 The Impact of the 2008-2009 Global Crisis on Manufacturing Firms’ Bank Accounts, Overdraft Facilities, And Loans
by Kaya Halil D.
- 71-82 Effect of Drawdown Strategy on Risk and Return in Nigerian Stock Market
by Adaramola Anthony Olugbenga & Oyedeko Yusuf Olatunji
- 83-92 Financial Support of Communities During the Covid-19 Pandemic
by Pakhnenko Olena & Brychko Maryna & Shalda Anzhelika
- 93-104 Dynamic and bibliometric analysis of terms identifying the combating financial and cyber fraud system
by Yarovenko Hanna & Rogkova Marina
- 105-115 Exchange Rate Policy Regimes, Private Investment Behaviour and Economic Growth in Nigeria (1960-2020)
by Popoola Mufutau Akanmu & Ajayi Jimoh Olayinka & Abiodun Tijani Saheed