03-2021 2021, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-3 Effects of Gongronema latifolium Leaf Extract on Malondialdehyde Concentration of Wistar Rats Administered With a Toxic Dose of Ibuprofen
by Nnodim Johnkennedy & Chinedu-Madu Jane Ugochi & Nwaokoro Joakin Chidozie & Bede-Ojimadu Onyinyechi Ogechi & Ezekwesiri Cletus
- 4-7 Bioinorganic Membrane Using Kurumi, A New Liquid Crystal
by Ricardo Gobato & Alireza Heidari & Abhijit Mitra
- 8-15 Near Complete Protection Against Covid-19 in a Section of Population: Implication of Lockdown on Development of Passive Vaccination to Counter SARS-CoV-2 Attack
by Prabir Chakravarty Ph.D
12-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 12
- 118-125 Comparison between Water Hyacinth and Waste Cooking Oils as Source of Biofuel Production
by Esraa M. Abd El-halim & Mennatullah M. Moustafa & Alaa A. Mahmoud & Hager S. Ahmed & Emad A. Shalaby
- 126-133 Chemical Composition and Bacteriological Quality of Cow Raw Milk Collected From Daim Algarrai Area
by Omaima A. Madani & Telal M. Najeeb & Abdelhalim A. Hamza
- 134-138 Evaluation of Antihyperlipidaemic and Antioxidant Activity of Astercantha longifolia (Linn.) Nees and Pergularia daemia (Forsskal) Chiov
by T. P. Kumari Pushpa Rani & A. Doss & S. P. Anand
- 277-281 The Starving Sex: Psychoanalysis of Gendered Identity Crisis in the Gothic Novel
by Mujtaba Al-Hilo & Hayder Gebreen
11-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 11
- 106-112 Bioassay Essential Oils on Tribolium castaneum and Tribolium confusum (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae)
by Magda Mahmoud Amin Sabbour
10-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 10
- 93-98 Potentials of Neglected Wild Foods: Nutritional Composition of a â€˜Plant Meatâ€™ ( Nyam Ngub ) Prepared From Wild Edible Orchid Tubers
by Dobgima John Fonmboh & Richard Marcel Nguimbou & Fokunang Charles Ntungwen & Divine Bup Nde
- 99-105 Effect of Supplementing Cassava with Okara on Biscuit Quality
by Makinde Folasade Maria & Abolade Esther Olaitan
09-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 9
- 75-82 Nutritional Bioactive Compounds and Health Benefits of Fresh and Processed Cucumber ( Cucumis Sativus L.)
by T. G. G. Uthpala* & R. A. U. J. Marapana & K. P. C. Lakmini & D. C. Wettimuny
- 83-92 A Genetic Variability Study of Lipase Producing Gene among Aeromonas Species Isolated From Clinical Isolates by RAPD DNA Markers
by Abdul Ghayum Papulzai & Nikhiya Manuel John & V. kurinji & Sudhakar Malla
- 133-147 A Study on Marketing Communication Effectiveness of Youtube Videos in Saudi Arabia
by Shajahan Shamsudeen & Ali Mohammed Medabesh
08-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 8
- 60-68 Influence of Phyllanthus Amarus on Biochemical and Haematological Status in Rats with Ibuprofen-Induced Nephrotoxicity
by Joseph A. Olagunju & Gabriel O. Ajayi* & Muhin A. Shittu & Temitope J. Olorunrinu & Mushafau A. Akinsanya
- 69-74 Effectiveness of Mycorrhizal Soils from Miombo Woodland on the Growth and Survival of Pinus Seedlings in a Nursery
by Chikumbutso Manyalo & Gift Kamanga-Thole & Edward Missanjo*
07-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 7
06-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 6
- 38-42 Comparative Assessment of Microscopy and Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) As Malaria Diagnostic Tools in Kano, Northern Nigeria
by Farouk S. Nas & Abdullahi Yahaya & Lurwan Muâ€™azu & Muhammad Ali* & Shamsu I. Abdullahi
05-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 5
- 26-37 A Review of the Results of Senegals Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Through State of Emergency and Curfew
by Cheikh Faye* & Cheikh Tidiane Wade & Sidy DiÃ©ye & Eddy Nilsone Gomis
04-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 22-25 Effect of Water Regime on Plumule Emergence and Early Seedling Growth of Monodora Myristica
by Chinwe Ijoma Sanni & Joshua Kayode* & Benson Olufemi Ademiluyi
03-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 14-21 A Study on the Nutritional and Antimicrobial Properties of Dialium Guineense (Velvet Tamarind) PULP and Seed Coat
by Nwabuzor R. I.* & Mike-Anosike E. E. & Braide W.
02-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 2
01-2020 2020, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-9 Comparative Study of Heavy Metals in Elephant Grass ( Penniseteum Purpureum ) Grown along Major Road Sides in Amassoma and Igbogene Expressway Bayelsa State Nigeria
by Orodu Victor Enearepuadoh* & Ibeabuchi Nathaniel Iheukwumere
12-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 12
- 102-123 Sulfur Uptake and Transport According to its Status Either Organic or Inorganic Form
by Wafaa M. Shukry* & Maha M. S. Abdallah & Omar A. Elshehaby & Doaa A. Galilah
- 124-133 Comparative and Quantitative Appraisal of Pesticide Residues in River Water and Soil Samples from Jere Bowl Nigeria
by Musa Abubakar* & John Abdullahi
11-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 11
- 91-101 The Effect of Organic and Inorganic Sulphur Fertilizers on Growth, Pigments and Carbohydrates of Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea L. Varitalica) Plants
by Shukry W. M.* & Abdallah M. & Elshehaby O. A. & Galilah D. N.
10-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 10
- 82-90 Physico-Chemical Analysis of Domestic Water Used by the Community of College of Agriculture and Its Environs, Maiduguri, Nigeria
by Gwana Adamu Mohammed* & Abdullahi Abubakar Biu & Muâ€™azu Abdullahi Kofar Naâ€™isa & Abubakar Aliyu & Hamra Abatcha Ahmed & Baba Mala Mustapha
09-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 9
- 75-77 Environmental Monitoring of Atmospheric Air Pollution with Radionuclides Using Moss Bioindicators
by Sh. A. Topchiyeva* & M. A. Mehrabova & Karimova R. Z. & Y?ld?z L. Z.
- 78-81 Molecular Studies of Bacterial Isolates of Some Benthic Seafood Harvested from Oil Producing Areas in the Niger Delta, Nigeria
by Daworiye S. P. & Braide W.* & Nwachukwu I. N. & Okorondu S. I.
08-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 8
- 61-69 Anaerobic Co-Digestion of Agricultural Waste with Cow Dung for Biogas Production
by Randa M. Osman
- 70-74 Biochemical and Metabolic Changes in New Zealand Rabbit (Oryctolagus Cunniculus) Induced By Chloropyrifos
by Inyang I. R. & Williams E. B.
07-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 7
- 42-46 Distributive Leadership and its Relationship to Organizational Commitment in Secondary Schools of Sarawak
by Hu Kuok Hua & Ying-Leh Ling*
- 42-47 Dynamics of 18 (Sophora Japonica) Tree Individual Trunk Volume along Elevation Gradient in Ye County
by Bing-Hua Liao* & Ying-Ping Liu & Hai Zuo & Ying-Ying Kong & Cai-ge Jiang & Jun-rong Xia & Chang-jian Song & Xiao-guang Zhang & Zu-yun Yu & Ya-long Xu
- 48-54 Microbiological Quality Assessment of Ready-To-Eat Fried Chicken and Chicken Soup Samples Sold in Dhaka Metropolis, Bangladesh
by Moushumi Akter & Selina Sultana & Saurab Kishore Munshi*
- 55-60 Phytochemical Profiling and Biological Activity of Tamarix Nilotica Leaves Extract
by Mozzamil A. Ahmed* & Assad K. Mohammed & Salih O. Mohammed & Salma A. Salih & Abdelhalim A. Hamza
06-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 6
- 35-41 Application of Diversity Indices in the Study Zooplankton Community of Taylor Creek in the Niger Delta, Nigeria
by Emmanuel Nwabueze Ogamba & Embelemi Edure Charles & Sylvester Chibueze Izah*
05-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 5
- 31-34 Effect of Toluene on the Organosomatic Indices and Electrolytes in the Liver and Muscle of Adult Clarias Gariepinus
by Iniobong Reuben Inyang & Sylvester Chibueze Izah* & Vivian Reginald Okoroba
04-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 25-30 Susceptibility of Anopheles gambiae to Pyrethroids on Long Lasting Insecticide Treated Nets (LLINs) in Wukari, Taraba State, Nigeria
by Agbo O. J. & Okrikata E.* & Amuta E. A.
03-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 16-24 Occurrence and Incidence of Major Potato Viruses in Bangladesh and their Molecular Detection
by Md. Belal Hossain* & Ratna Akter & Kaniz Fatema & Ibne-Siam-Joy & Mamunur Rashid
02-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 11-15 Study of pH Value in Longissimus Dorsi Muscle of Cattle Meat, Camel Meat, Sheep Meat and Goat Meat in Khartoum State
by Dr. Siham Abdelwhab Alamin
01-2019 2019, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-10 Influence of Ethanolic Extract of Phyllanthus amarus on the Growth of the Prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii Post-Larvae
by Kalaiselvi V. C. & Saravana Bhavan P.* & Satgurunathan T. & Kalpana R. & Manjula T.
10-2018 2018, Volume 1, Issue 5
- 107-112 Phenotypic Characterization of Uda Sheep in Maiduguri, Northern Nigeria
by Dauda A.* & Ibom L. A. & Ebegbulem V. N.
- 113-118 Antitumor Activity of the Cyclo (L-Phenyl, L-Prolyl) Diketopiperazines Produced By a Newly Isolated Streptomyces Sp. A4.4
by Abdelhalem A. Hamza* & Benjamin R. Clark & Cormac D. Murphy
09-2018 2018, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 94-99 Ethnomedicinal Survey of Plants Used as Remedy for Alzheimerâ€™s Disease in Ebonyi State, Nigeria
by Nduche M. U.
- 100-106 Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Smoked Fish ( Hydrocynus Forskahlii ) from Tombia Community-Ekpetiama, Bayelsa State
by Orodu V. E. & Peri Samuel Sunny
08-2018 2018, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 75-79 Semen Characteristics and Correlation Among Three Indigenous Cock Types in the Semi Arid Zone of Nigeria
by Adamu J. & Momoh O. M. & Addas P. A. & Jibril A. & Dauda A.* & Elkana H.
- 80-89 Organic Pollution Profile and Anions of Effluents from Challawa Industrial Layout and its Impact on the Water Quality of the Receiving River Challawa, Kano, Nigeria
by Udiba U. U.* & Lydia E. Udofia & Amah A. E.
- 90-93 Dynamics of Enzymatic Activity of Aspartate Aminotransferase in Liver Tissues of Goats, Depending on the Degree of Parasite Infestation
by Sh. A. Topchiyeva
07-2018 2018, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 34-40 Prevalence and Intensity of Plasmodium Infection Among Pregnant Women Attending Anti-Natal Clinics in Awka Metropolis
by Onyebueke A. C.* & Nwakaogor G. U. & Department of Parasitology and Entomology, NnamdiAzikiwe University, Awka
- 41-50 Estimation of Potential Health Risk Due to Consumption of Carrots, Cabbage and Onions Grown in Challawa River Basin Around Challawa Industrial Layout, Kano, Nigeria
by Udiba U. U.* & Udofia U. U. & Bate Garba
- 51-60 The Use of Synbiotics (Prebiotic and Probiotic) in Aquaculture Development
by Okey I. B.* & Gabriel U. U. & Deekae S. N.
- 61-66 Comparing Some Plants Grown in Van and Canakkale (Turkey)
by Avni Ã–ztÃ¼rk & Ã–mer KÄ±lÄ±Ã§*
- 67-74 Production and Spectrophotometric Quantification of Bioethanol from Pineapple Fruit Skin
by Braide W.* & Udegbunam L. I. & Mike-Anosike E. E.
06-2018 2018, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-6 Breeding Model of White Lupine Cultivar
by Georgieva N.* & Kosev V.
- 7-11 Comparison of the Acute Erythropoietic Capacities of Erythropoietin and U-74389G Concerning Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Levels
by Î¤sompos C.* & Panoulis C. & Î¤Î¿utouzas K. & Triantafyllou A. & Î–ografos C. G. & Papalois A. & Tsarea K. & Karamperi M.
- 12-24 Pollution Potential of Effluent from Challawa Industrial Layout and its Influence on the Water Quality of River Challawa, Kano, Nigeria
by Udiba U. U.* & Odey M. O. & Lydia E. Udofia
- 25-29 Soft Drinks Associate with Low Levels of Some Bone and Infertility Markers in Women
by Amadu A. A.* & Kabir N. & Bolori M. T. & Ahmad I. M. & Yunusa I.
- 30-33 Antagonistic Effect of Probiotics on Recurring Infectious Diseases
by Abbas Abel Anzaku* & Fajingbesi A. O. & Onah Daniel Oche & Angbalaga A. G. & Lennox J. A.