Contact information of Department of Economics, University of Dar es Salaam
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:tanzer. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Onesmo Selejio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudstz.html .
June 2019, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-14 Macroeconomic Policies, Industrialization and Economic Growth in Nigeria
by Ighodaro, Clement & Ajayi-Ojo, Vincent
- 15-34 The Effect of the Quality of Governance on Tax Revenue in East Africa
by Kahunde, Rehema & Mukisa, Ibrahim & Teera, Joweria
- 35-59 Illicit Financial Flows, Theft and Gold Smuggling in Africa
by Grynberg, Roman & Nyambe, Jacob & Singogo, Fwasa
- 60-92 Why is it Imperative for Tanzania to Industrialize?
by Mkenda, Beatrice Kalinda
- 93-112 Recession and the Challenge of Sustainable Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Evaluation of Macroeconomic Policies
by Oseni, I. O. & Okwu, A. T. & Babalola, D. A. & Adegboyega, S. B.
- 113-132 The Impact of Nigeria’s New Pensions Reform on National Savings: Empirical Evidence
by Okweshine, Werikechukwu J. & Kanwanye, Hilary T.