Pak Publishing Group
Journal of Challenges
06-2015 2015, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 30-42 Climate Change Adaptation in Semi-Arid Dodoma: An Experience from Eco-Village
by Kalumanga Venance Ephrahim & Bwagalilo Fadhili
- 43-57 Milk or Wine: Are Critical Infrastructure Protection Architectures Improving with Age?
by Robert Spousta & Steve Chan
03-2015 2015, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-13 Gun Violence in United States of America Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses
by Olusola O. Karimu
- 14-29 Rural Saving Mobilizations and Economic Development in Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River State - Nigeria
by Edame, Greg Ekpung & Celina Chinyere Udude & Bassey, Samuel Etim
03-2014 2014, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-8 Is Brics a Viable Solution for Russia in the Context of the Present Eu’s Economic Sanctions?
by Romeo-Victor Ionescu