Institute of Social Studies
Working Papers - Women, History & Development
- 18 The Struggle over Female Identies in a South-Brazilian Village
by Van Halsema, I.
- 17 Hidden from Herstory: Women, Feminism and the New Global Solidarity
by Waterman, P.
- 16 The Ideology of Domesticity and the Struggles of Women Workers: The case of Zimbabwe
by Gaidzanwa, R.B.
- 15 Women and Meaning of Development: Approaches and Consequences
by Nijiholt, G.L.
- 13 Selective Education: Issues Of Gender, Class And Ideology In Nothern Nigeria
by Pittin, R.
- 12 The Women'S Movement In Peru: Rebillion Into Action
by Vergas, V.