Contact information of World Bank - Global Environment Facility
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobaef. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
- 9 The Incremental Cost of Climate Change Mitigations Projects
by Ahuja, D.
- 8 Issues to be Adressed by the Program for Measuring Incremental Costs for the Environment
by King, K.
- 7 A Review of Country Case Studies on Climate Change
by Fuglestvedt, J. & Hanisch, T. & Isaksen, I. & Selrod, R. & Strand, J. & Torvanger, A.
- 6 The Cost-Effectiveness of GEF Projects
by Anderson, D. & Williams, R.H.
- 5 The Incremental Costs of Global Environmental Benefits
by King, K.
- 4 Implementing the Framework Convention on Climate Change, Incremental Costs and the Role, of the GEF
by Mintzer, I.M.
- 2 Economics and the Conservation of the Global Biological Diversity
by Brown, K. & Perce, D. & Perrings, C. & Swanson, T.
- 1 The Social Chalenges of Biodiversity Conservation
by Castilla, G. & Poole, P.J. & Geisler, C.C.