Contact information of United Nations - Research Institute of Social Development
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:unrisd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/risunch.html .
- 48 Transition to what? Cambodia, Untac and the Peace Process
by Curtis, G.
- 47 Restucturing and the New Working Classes in Chile, Trends in Waged Employment, Informality and Poverty, 1973- 1990
by Diaz, A.
- 46 Ethnicity and Development: The CAse of Fiji
by Premdas, R.R.
- 45 Pakistan: Ethno-Politics and Contending Elites
by Rashid, A. & Shaheed, F.
- 44 Demacracy, Violence and Emancipatory Movements: Notes for a Theory of Inversionary Discourse
by Apter, D.E.
- 43 Understanding South African Political Violence: A New Problematic?
by Du Toit, A.
- 42 The Lebanese Shi'a and Political Violence
by Picard, E.