Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 209796 Index
- 209795 List of Members
- 209794 Conferences
- 209793 The World Agricultural Situation: Policies and Trade Prospects
by Schnittker, John A.
- 209792 Economists on Active Service
by Johnson, Sherman E.
- 209791 Stocktaking
by Elmhirst, L.K.
- 209790 Problems of Agricultural Administration and Extension Services
by Joy, Leonard
- 209789 Food Aid for Growth and Development
by Dandekar, V.M.
- 209788 Factors Affecting the Flow and Productivity of Capital to Agriculture - Taxes, Products, and Factor Subsidies
by Ergas, I.H.
- 209786 Professional Help in Agricultural Sciences and Economies and Interchanges Between Educational Institutions
by Sen, S.R.
- 209785 Raising the Rate of Economic Growth in Low-Income Economies by Increasing Provision of 'Newer' Factors of Production
by Virone, L.E.
- 209784 The Improvement of Markets and Marketing Within Low-Income Economies
by Paiva, Ruy Miller
- 209783 Problems of International Trade in Agricultural Products, with Special Reference to the Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies
by Keen, W.L.
- 209782 Market Development for Farm Products
by Ogren, Kenneth E.
- 209781 Regional Commodity and Other International Agreements
by Horring, J.
- 209779 International Agricultural Trade in Relation to National Objectives
by Anderson, W.J.
- 209684 Planning of Socialist Agriculture in the U.S.S.R. under Economic Reform
by Vorobiev, G.I.
- 209683 Competition for Land Between Farming, Forestry, Recreation, and Other Uses
by Beilby, O.J.
- 209682 Capital Formation and Credit in Agriculture
by Sandoval, Pedro R.
- 209681 Agricultural Supply Projections
by Krishna, Raj
- 209680 Vertical Integration and Contracts
by Marsh, J.S.
- 209679 Integration of Technical and Economic Investigations
by Heady, Earl O.
- 209678 Major Determinants of the Productivity of Agricultural Labour
by Mellor, John W.
- 209677 Irrigation and Settlement Schemes
by Lowe, Y.
- 209676 Horizontal Integration and Amalgamation
by Bergmann, Denis R.
- 209675 Approaches and Findings of Farm-Production Economists in the U.S.S.R
by Kuvshinov, I.S.
- 209674 Fertilizers and Pesticides as Weapons in the Fight Against Peasant Misery
by Medici, Guiseppe
- 209673 Opening Statement
by Dillon, John L.
- 209672 The Approaches and Findings of Economists
by Clark, Colin
- 209671 World Agriculture in Relation to Population, Science, Economic Disequilibrium and Income Inequality: Reflections and Unsettled Questions
by Schultz, Theodore W.
- 209670 Agriculture and the Political Scientist
by Bicanic, Rudolf
- 209669 The Approaches and Findings of Economists
by Kristensen, Thorkil
- 209668 Trends and Prospects from the Standpoint of Natural Scientists
by Bawden, F.C.
- 209667 Population Growth - Demographic and Sociological Viewpoints
by Borrie, W.D.
- 209666 The Economist and Farm People in a Rapidly Changing World
by Casey, Lord
- 209665 Contents
- 209664 Cover Matter