International Association of Agricultural Economists
1967 Conference, August 21-30, 1967, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- 209796 Index
- 209795 List of Members
- 209794 Conferences
- 209793 The World Agricultural Situation: Policies and Trade Prospects
by Schnittker, John A.
- 209792 Economists on Active Service
by Johnson, Sherman E.
- 209791 Stocktaking
by Elmhirst, L.K.
- 209790 Problems of Agricultural Administration and Extension Services
by Joy, Leonard
- 209789 Food Aid for Growth and Development
by Dandekar, V.M.
- 209788 Factors Affecting the Flow and Productivity of Capital to Agriculture - Taxes, Products, and Factor Subsidies
by Ergas, I.H.
- 209786 Professional Help in Agricultural Sciences and Economies and Interchanges Between Educational Institutions
by Sen, S.R.
- 209785 Raising the Rate of Economic Growth in Low-Income Economies by Increasing Provision of 'Newer' Factors of Production
by Virone, L.E.
- 209784 The Improvement of Markets and Marketing Within Low-Income Economies
by Paiva, Ruy Miller
- 209783 Problems of International Trade in Agricultural Products, with Special Reference to the Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies
by Keen, W.L.
- 209782 Market Development for Farm Products
by Ogren, Kenneth E.
- 209781 Regional Commodity and Other International Agreements
by Horring, J.
- 209779 International Agricultural Trade in Relation to National Objectives
by Anderson, W.J.
- 209684 Planning of Socialist Agriculture in the U.S.S.R. under Economic Reform
by Vorobiev, G.I.
- 209683 Competition for Land Between Farming, Forestry, Recreation, and Other Uses
by Beilby, O.J.
- 209682 Capital Formation and Credit in Agriculture
by Sandoval, Pedro R.
- 209681 Agricultural Supply Projections
by Krishna, Raj
- 209680 Vertical Integration and Contracts
by Marsh, J.S.
- 209679 Integration of Technical and Economic Investigations
by Heady, Earl O.
- 209678 Major Determinants of the Productivity of Agricultural Labour
by Mellor, John W.
- 209677 Irrigation and Settlement Schemes
by Lowe, Y.
- 209676 Horizontal Integration and Amalgamation
by Bergmann, Denis R.
- 209675 Approaches and Findings of Farm-Production Economists in the U.S.S.R
by Kuvshinov, I.S.
- 209674 Fertilizers and Pesticides as Weapons in the Fight Against Peasant Misery
by Medici, Guiseppe
- 209673 Opening Statement
by Dillon, John L.
- 209672 The Approaches and Findings of Economists
by Clark, Colin
- 209671 World Agriculture in Relation to Population, Science, Economic Disequilibrium and Income Inequality: Reflections and Unsettled Questions
by Schultz, Theodore W.
- 209670 Agriculture and the Political Scientist
by Bicanic, Rudolf
- 209669 The Approaches and Findings of Economists
by Kristensen, Thorkil
- 209668 Trends and Prospects from the Standpoint of Natural Scientists
by Bawden, F.C.
- 209667 Population Growth - Demographic and Sociological Viewpoints
by Borrie, W.D.
- 209666 The Economist and Farm People in a Rapidly Changing World
by Casey, Lord
- 209665 Contents
- 209664 Cover Matter