Conference Proceedings 2006
- 125426 Challenges and Conservation Measures: Water Resources of the North China Plain
by Li, Rui & Mu, Xingmin
- 124481 What We Have Learned: A Summary
by Radcliffe, John
- 124477 Australian Water Policy: Options for the Future
by Turnbull, Malcolm
- 124476 The Murray-Darling Basin
by Craik, Wendy
- 124474 The Irrigation Economy of the Indo-Gangetic Basin: In the Throes of a Transition
by Shah, Tushaar
- 124472 The Mekong: Governance Challenges
by Hirsch, Philip
- 124468 Improving Irrigated Agriculture: How Far Can We Go?
by Meyer, Wayne S.
- 124465 Climate Change, Water Flows and the Environment
by Bates, Bryson
- 124464 Global Water and Food Security: Emerging Issues
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Cline, Sarah A. & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena A.
- 124461 Water, Food and Environment: A Development Dilemma
by Rijsberman, Frank & Molden, David J.
- 124457 Water for Irrigated Agriculture and the Environment: Finding a Flow for All
by Downer, Alexander
- 124455 Foreword
by Andrew, Neil