Citations for "Transitional dynamics in a two-sector non-scale growth model"
by Eicher, Theo S. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- Schubert, Stefan F., 2011. "The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1514-1530, September.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005. "North-South technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade," Working Paper Series 2004-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2010.
"Formal Education and Public Knowledge,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2010-33, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharri Byron, 2012. "Examining Foreign Aid Fungibility in Small Open Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 675-712, September.
- Pedro Gil, 2013.
"Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2015. "Skill-Structure Shocks, the Share of the High-Tech Sector and Economic Growth Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 554, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sequeira Tiago Neves & Ferreira-Lopes Alexandra & Gomes Orlando, 2014.
"A growth model with qualities, varieties, and human capital: stability and transitional dynamics,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(5), pages 13, December.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Orlando Gomes, 2012. "A Growth Model with Qualities, Varieties, and Human Capital: Stability and Transitional Dynamics," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2008. "North-South Asymmetry in Returns to Scale, Uneven Development, and the Population Puzzle," TERG Discussion Papers 238, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009.
"Dynamic Effects of Oil Price Shocks and their Impact on the Current Account,"
16738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schubert, Stefan F., 2014. "Dynamic Effects Of Oil Price Shocks And Their Impact On The Current Account," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 316-337, March.
- Zhang, Jie, 2005. "Income ranking and convergence with physical and human capital and income inequality," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 547-566, March.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2011.
"R&D Spillovers In An Endogenous Growth Model With Physical Capital, Human Capital, And Varieties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 223-239, April.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- repec:pra:mprapa:52608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josh Hall, 2009. "Within and Across Country Inequality in a Model of Trade and Endogenous Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2007. "Public support to innovation and imitation in a non-scale growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3791-3821, December.
- Lin, Hwan C., 2012. "Switching from Patents to an Intertemporal Bounty in a Non-Scale Growth Model: Transitional Dynamics and Welfare Evaluation," MPRA Paper 49782, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2013.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Jones R&D Growth Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(1), pages 143-152, January.
- Thomas M. Steger, 2006.
"On the Mechanics of Economic Convergence,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 317-337, 08.
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2012. "On the long run economic performance of small economies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Pintea, Mihaela I., 2009. "A quantitative exploration of the Golden Age of European growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1437-1450, July.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Huang, Chun-chieh & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "Working hours reduction and wage contracting style in a dynamic model with labor adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 971-993, March.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2003. "The speed of convergence and alternative government financing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1517-1531, July.
- Brett D. Berger, 2001. "Putty-putty, two sector, vintage capital growth models," International Finance Discussion Papers 716, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999.
"Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies,"
0031, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999. "Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0031, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Steger, Thomas M., 2002. "Transitional dynamics in R&D-based models of endogenous growth," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 04/2002, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Duernecker, Georg, 2007. "Growth Effects of Consumption Jealousy in a Two-Sector Model," Economics Series 201, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hannes Egli & Thomas Steger, 2007.
"A Dynamic Model of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Turning Point and Public Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Hannes Egli & Thomas M. Steger, 2004. "A Dynamic Model of the Environmental Kuznets Curve : Turning Point and Public Poliy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/33, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, revised May 2005.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Inclusive Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth: Estimates for European Countries," MPRA Paper 43098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joerg Lingens, 2005. "Policy implications of endogenous growth models: A Note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(13), pages 1-7.
- Walter H. Fisher, 2004. "Durable Consumption As A Status Good: A Study Of Neoclassical Cases," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 96, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lin, Hwan C. & Shampine, L.F., 2014. "Finite-length Patents and Functional Differential Equations in a Non-scale R&D-based Growth Model," MPRA Paper 61603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fiu:wpaper:0805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Connolly, Michelle, 1999. "North-South Technological Diffusion: A New Case for Dynamic Gains from Trade," Working Papers 99-08, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2013. "Industry Dynamics and Aggregate Stability over Transition," FEP Working Papers 484, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Grinols, Earl L. & Lin, Hwan C., 2011. "Patent replacement and welfare gains," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1586-1604, September.