The evolution of durable goods demand during china's transition. An empirical analysis of household survey data from 1989 to 2006
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beerli, Andreas & Weiss, Franziska & Zilibotti, Fabrizio & Zweimüller, Josef, 2013.
"Demand Forces of Technical Change Evidence from the Chinese Manufacturing Industry,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79980, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andreas Beerli & Franziska J. Weiss & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2018. "Demand forces of technical change: evidence from the Chinese manufacturing industry," ECON - Working Papers 277, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsDurable consumption in China; ownership analysis and forecast; household panel data;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .