Rating Sovereign Debt in a Monetary Union – Original Sin by Transnational Governance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Finn Marten Körner & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2015. "Rating sovereign debt in a monetary union – original sin by transnational governance," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(3), pages 253-283, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Riet, Ad, 2015. "Market-preserving fiscal federalism in the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 77772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit rating agencies; rating methodologies; sovereign debt; monetary union;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-08-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Finn Marten Koerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .