Report NEP-EEC-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael Mercier Hutchison, 2013. "Credit Ratings and the Pricing of Sovereign Debt during the Euro Crisis," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 5, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Filipa Fernandes & Alexandros Kontonikas & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014. "On the real effects of financial pressure: Evidence from euro area firm-level employment during the recent financial crisis," Working Papers 2014_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Finn Marten Körner & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2014. "Rating Sovereign Debt in a Monetary Union – Original Sin by Transnational Governance," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 35 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jun 2014.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2013. "Unhappy families are all alike: Minskyan cycles, Kaldorian growth, and the Eurozone peripheral crises," a/ Working Papers Series 1301, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Adam, Klaus & Zhu, Junyi, 2014. "Price Level Changes and the Redistribution of Nominal Wealth Across the Euro Area," EconStor Preprints 100005, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2014. "Designing a Genuine EMU: Which “Unions” for EU and Eurozone?," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 34, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- E. Mengus, 2014. "International Bailouts: Why Did Banks' Collective Bet Lead Europe to Rescue Greece?," Working papers 502, Banque de France.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2014. "Collateral imbalances in intra-European trade? Accounting for the differences between gross and value added trade balances," Discussion Papers 14/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alexandra Janssen & Rahel Studer, 2014. "The Swiss franc's honeymoon," ECON - Working Papers 170, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2017.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julija Pastusenko & Julia Woerz, 2014. "Assessing the Extent of EU-Russia Trade Integration in the Presence of Global Value Chains," Discussion Papers 2014/02, Latvijas Banka.