School entrance recommendation: A question of age or development?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbst, Mikołaj & Strawiński, Paweł, 2016.
"Early effects of an early start: Evidence from lowering the school starting age in Poland,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 256-271.
- Herbst, Mikołaj & Strawiński, Paweł, 2015. "Early effects of an early start: Evidence from lowering the school starting age in Poland," MPRA Paper 67585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordschild development; school entrance; school recommendation; relative age;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .