Review of concepts for the evaluation of sustainable agriculture in Germany and comparison of measurement schemes for farm sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borrell, Brent, 1997. "Policy-making in the EU: the bananarama story, the WTO and policy transparency," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(2), June.
- Kersten, Lutz, 1995. "Impacts of the EU Banana Market Regulation on International Competition, Trade and Welfare," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 321-335.
- Burrell, Alison M. & Henningsen, Arne, 2001. "An empirical investigation of the demand for bananas in Germany," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasile Burja, 2011. "Regional Disparities Of Agricultural Performance In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; efficiency analysis; indicators; dairy farms; Nachhaltigkeit; Effizienzanalyse; Indikatoren; Milchviehbetriebe;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vtiaba:142008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .