Thesen zur Bioenergie-Politik in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Offermann, Frank & Kleinhanss, Werner & Huettel, Silke & Kuepker, Bernd, 2005. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform Impacts on German Agriculture Using the Farm Group Model FARMIS," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salamon, Petra & von Ledebur, Ernst-Oliver, 2005. "The impact of the mid-term review on the German agricultural sector," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 04/2005, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomann, Horst & Kreins, Peter & Breuer, Thomas, 2007. "Deutschland â€“ Energie-Corn-Belt Europas?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 56(5/6).
- Banaszuk, Piotr & Wysocka-Czubaszek, Agnieszka & Czubaszek, Robert & Roj-Rojewski, Sławomir, 0. "Skutki energetycznego wykorzystania biomasy," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Härtl, Fabian & Knoke, Thomas, 2014. "The influence of the oil price on timber supply," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 32-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vtiaba:022006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .