Die dunkle Seite der Gerechtigkeit
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Hongmei, 2015. "Corporate governance, state ownership and cross-listing: Evidence from Chinese A-share listed firms," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Xu, Hongmei, 2014. "Why do small Chinese firms list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Bakkenbüll, Linn-Brit & Kiefer, Stephanie, 2014. "Are attractive female tennis players more successful? An empirical analysis," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 12/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-04-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-04-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:12011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .