Charakteristika und Beurteilungsansätze problemorientierter integrativer Umweltforschung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donohoe, Martin, 2003. "Causes and health consequences of environmental degradation and social injustice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 573-587, February.
- Helm, Carsten & Simonis, Udo E., 2000. "Verteilungsgerechtigkeit in der internationalen Umweltpolitik: Theoretische Fundierung und exemplarische Formulierung," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 00-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:9:1319-1324_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maschewsky, Werner, 2004. "Umweltgerechtigkeit: Gesundheitsrelevanz und empirische Erfassung," Discussion Papers, Research Group Public Health SP I 2004-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Brühl, Tanja & Simonis, Udo E., 2001. "World ecology and global environmental governance," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 01-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsEcological-economic model; semi-arid rangeland; grazing management; risk aversion; uncertainty; sustainability;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzdps:92005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.