Pollution-reducing infrastructure and urban environmental policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quaas, Martin F., 2007. "Pollution-reducing infrastructure and urban environmental policy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 213-234, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Legras, Sophie, 2015. "Correlated environmental impacts of wastewater management in a spatial context," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 83-92.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sugata Ghosh & Eugenia Vella, 2016. "Technological Progress, Time Perception and Environmental Sustainability," Working Papers 2016002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Legras, 2017. "From the tank to climate change: multiple environmental impacts of wastewater management," Working Papers hal-01190244, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsurban environmental policy; pollution-reducing infrastructure; spatial environmental economics; unequal treatment of equal;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzdps:42005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .