Dynamic Hedging of Real Wealth Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brautigam, Deborah & Woolcock, Michael, 2001. "Small States in a Global Economy: The Role of Institutions in Managing Vulnerability and Opportunity in Small Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Balassa, Bela, 1969. "Country Size and Trade Patterns: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 201-204, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanas, Angelos, 2014. "Bond futures, inflation-indexed bonds, and inflation risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 82-99.
More about this item
Keywordswealth; asset price; dynamic hedging; optimum consumption;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuddps:0105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pltudde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .