Cost-sharing in the German health care system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobs, Klaus, 2003. "Die GKV als solidarische Bürgerversicherung," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 83(2), pages 88-91.
- Henke, Klaus-Dirk & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2004. "Towards sustainable health care systems: Strategies in health insurance schemes in France, Germany, Japan and the Netherlands ; a comparative study," Discussion Papers 2004/9, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Henke, Klaus-Dirk & Berhanu, Samuel & Mackenthun, Birgit, 2003. "Die Zukunft der Gemeinnützigkeit von Krankenhäusern," Discussion Papers 2003/14, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Klaus-Dirk Henke & Katja Borchardt, 2003. "Capital Funding versus Pay-as-you-go in Health-care Financing Reconsidered," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 03-08, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Financial consequences of falling ill: Changes in the German health insurance system since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094.
- Hossein, Zare & Gerard, Anderson, 2013. "Trends in cost sharing among selected high income countries—2000–2010," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 35-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tubsem:20044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .