Accompanying evaluation of the funding instrument "Spitzencluster-Wettbewerb" (Leading-Edge Cluster Competition) of the federal ministry of education and research. Final report - Summary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Engel & Michael Rothgang & Verena Eckl, 2016.
"Systemic aspects of R&D policy subsidies for R&D collaborations and their effects on private R&D,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 206-222, February.
- Engel, Dirk & Rothgang, Michael & Eckl, Verena, 2015. "Systemic aspects of R&D policy: Subsidies for R&D collaborations and their effects on private R&D," Ruhr Economic Papers 587, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Frondel, Manuel & Budde, Rüdiger & Dehio, Jochen & Janßen-Timmen, Ronald & Rothgang, Michael & Schmidt, Torsten, 2018. "Erarbeitung aktueller vergleichender Strukturdaten für die deutschen Braunkohleregionen. Projektbericht für das Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie (BMWi): Endbericht," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 181938.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2015-06-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PPM-2015-06-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:rwimat:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwiesde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.