Report NEP-GEO-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Deltas & Dakshina De Silva & Robert P. McComb, 2015. "Industrial agglomeration and spatial persistence of employment in software publishing," Working Papers 85393182, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Björn, 2015. "Cluster Policy: Renewal through the integration of institutional variety," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: do macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Tombe & Xiaodong Zhu, 2015. "Trade, Migration and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis of China," Working Papers tecipa-542, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo, 2015. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in Spatial Equilibrium Growth Analysis," MPRA Paper 65148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Missiaia, 2015. "Where Do We Go From Here? Market Access and Regional Development in Italy (1871-1911)," LEM Papers Series 2015/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rothgang, Michael & Cantner, Uwe & Dehio, Jochen & Engel, Dirk & Fertig, Michael & Graf, Holger & Hinzmann, Susanne & Linshalm, Enikö & Ploder, Michael & Scholz, Anne-Marie & Töpfer, Stefan, 2015. "Accompanying evaluation of the funding instrument "Spitzencluster-Wettbewerb" (Leading-Edge Cluster Competition) of the federal ministry of education and research. Final report - Summary," RWI Materialien 90, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015. "Green Cities? Urbanization, Trade and the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 9104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Aquaro & Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2015. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Models with Heterogeneous Coefficients," Working Papers 749, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.