The Economic Growth Debate - Geography versus Institutions: Is There Anything Really New?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Yedgenov, Bauyrzhan, 2020.
"Identifying and disentangling the impact of fiscal decentralization on economic growth,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Martínez-Vázquez, Jorge & Yedgenov, Bauyrzhan, 2019. "Identifying and Disentangling the Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Economic Growth," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9877, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Bauyrzhan Yedgenov, 2019. "Identifying and Disentangling the Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Economic Growth," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1903, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ahlfeld, Sebastian & Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 2006. "Der Beitrag der Geography vs. Institutions-Debatte zur Erklärung von Good oder Bad Governance," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 35, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2014. "What determines external debt tipping points?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 215-225.
More about this item
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jluide:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwgiede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.