Cluster Forst und Holz nach neuer Wirtschaftszweigklassifikation: Tabellen für das Bundesgebiet und die Länder 2000 bis 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dugan, P. & Sugunan, V. V. & Welcomme, R. L. & Bene, C. & Brummett, R. E. & Beveridge, M. C. M. & Abban, Kofi & Amerasinghe, Upali & Arthington, A. & Blixt, Marco & Chimatiro, S. & Katiha, P. & King, , 2007. "Inland fisheries and aquaculture," IWMI Books, Reports H040300, International Water Management Institute.
- Kolding, J. & van Zwieten, P., 2006. "Improving productivity in tropical lakes and reservoirs," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37509, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bösch, Matthias & Elsasser, Peter & Rock, Joachim & Rüter, Sebastian & Weimar, Holger & Dieter, Matthias, 2017. "Costs and carbon sequestration potential of alternative forest management measures in Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 88-97.
- Rosenkranz, Lydia & Seintsch, Björn & Dieter, Matthias, 2015. "Decomposition analysis of changes in value added. A case study of the sawmilling and wood processing industry in Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 36-50.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-08-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jhtiwp:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.