Handlungsoptionen für den Klimaschutz in der deutschen Agrar- und Forstwirtschaft
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon N. Wood, 2006. "Low-Rank Scale-Invariant Tensor Product Smooths for Generalized Additive Mixed Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1025-1036, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krimly, Tatjana & Angenendt, Elisabeth & Bahrs, Enno & Dabbert, Stephan, 2016. "Global warming potential and abatement costs of different peatland management options: A case study for the Pre-alpine Hill and Moorland in Germany," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 1-12.
- Röder, Norbert & Osterburg, Bernhard & Liebersbach, Horst & Bormann, Kristin, 2014. "Faktencheck Agrarpolitik: Beitrag der EU-Agrarreform zur Bewirtschaftung organischer Böden im Einklang mit Natur- und Klimaschutz - Möglichkeiten und Grenzen," Thünen Working Papers 24, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-12-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2013-12-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jhtire:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.