High correlation between net promoter score and the development of consumers' willingness to pay (Empirical evidence from European mobile markets)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNet Promoter Score; recommend intention; customer satisfaction; consumer's Willingness to Pay;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-12-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2011-12-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .