Legal gaps under deregulatory broadband policies and the resurgent rise of corporate power
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; broadband; common carriers; constitutional rights; consumer protection; corporations; telecommunications;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-12-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-12-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2011-12-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .